13 September 2008

An Award from Sandy






Yes, I got this from Sandy over at Flip Flop Floozie . Thank you very much, Sandy. Now the rules are....

To translate the gift from Portuguese to English, it means:"This blog invests and believes, the proximity"[meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy] How awesome is that?? "They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate? Then let's try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to 8 bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.

Now I have to pick 8 bloggers that I want to give this award too, however, I read so many wonderful blogs that fulfil the above and I simply can't stop at eight. I would like to give it to every one...so feel free to copy this for yourself and pass it along to your blogging friends. I'm sure there are many many deserving blogs out there that fit the bill of "bringing us close".

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That's a neat award.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Yeap I dont like "Picking" either and I probably should not have done it...I love everyone!! You so deserve this award and more..Sandy

Gattina said...

Congratulations ! I've got the same, so I don't have to pick it up, lol !
I have put all my awards in a TV show in my sidebar because they took so much space and I got the impression that my sidebar was only for awards (see I am a modest person !)

Merle said...

Dear Robyn ~~ Congrats on the award.
It is an unusual one. Thanks for your comments about the story of Heaven.
And I agree - too many ppl do not say
Thank you Lord, once they get what they want. I think nearly everyone loves
Mark Twain with hiquotes about everything
We have had two days of 26C so it's been very nice here too. Can stand some more of that. We were promised rain, but none so far. Maybe later tonight. Take care,
Love, Merle.