For the holiday season, I've started a meme. "The Twelve Questions of Christmas" If you'd like to participate, I'd be honored to have you join in the fun. If you'd like, you are welcomed to use the meme header graphic!
1. Christmas is exciting. [fill in the blank with ONE WORD]
2. In memories, what was the best part of your Christmases past? When my grandmother was alive, as she was the head of the family. The family was complete then...brothers, aunts, uncles, cousins et al.
3. Was Santa ever good to you? This is a family blog...lol!
4. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, or both? Christmas Day
5. Is there something you make each and every year? [craft or recipe]. Not really.
6. What is your favorite five Christmas songs/hymns? O Holy Night, Hark the Herald Angels Sing, Santa Baby (Kylie Minogue), Mary's Boy Child and Jingle Bells (Australian version).
7. Is there a new tradition for Christmas since your childhood days? Yes, the swimming pool and not having enormous hot meals.
8. Describe one of your Christmas trips. [whether it's across town or across country] Down to the the next door neighbour's fruit and vege barn to buy a tray of mangoes
9. Do you have a special Christmas outfit to wear for the day? Swim togs and a t-shirt
10. Have YOU or any of your family members sat on Santa's lap? Classified information...smirk
11. What is/or will be on your Christmas tree this year? Candy canes, green and silver tinsel, and a few dingle dangles so far. I haven't finished it yet.
12. Do you/or have you decorated your yard for Christmas? Not yet.