I got this from Meow's blog. I won't pass it on to anyone in particular, but if you want to do it, just copy it and replace my answers with yours.
1. The phone rings; whom do you want it to be?
Ooh, the Golden Casket office telling me I've won first division.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
3. If you had to kiss again the last person you kissed, would you?
Yes, it my lovely little grandson, Cooper. I love kissing and cuddling him.
4. Do you take compliments well?
Better than I used to.
5. Do you play Sudoku?
No, give me a cryptic crossword any day.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
7. Do you like nipple rings?
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Sure did. My parents weren't well off and it was a lovely as well as cheap holiday.
9. If a sexy person were pursuing you, but you knew he/she were married what would you do?
Run in the opposite direction.
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
Yep, as long as they didn't try to convert me. I would respect their religion, though, but not necessarily adapt it.
11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Depends on who is doing the pursuing and depends on whether I wanted to pursue!
12. Use three words to describe yourself at the moment:
Calm, tired, full.
13. Do any songs make you cry?
Yes, but I can't remember which ones.
14. Are you continuing your education?
Not at the moment, although I believe we never stop learning.
15. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Yes, and I can outshoot my brothers.
16. If your house were on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
Oscar, my photos and my purse.
17. Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
18. Whom do you text the most?
19. Favorite children’s books?
Famous Five, Secret Seven, Narnia
20. What do you buy at the movies?
21. Do you know how to play poker?
22. Do you wear your seat belt?
I certainly do.
So there you go, some more useless information about me. At least it's pretty innocuous and you can't blackmail me with it...lol. Now, I'm going to check my Lotto numbers to save Golden Casket the trouble of ringing me.