1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years (or mahjongg with real tiles).
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
4. You email the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family us that they don't have email
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your mobile phone to see if anyone is at home to
help you carry in the groceries.
7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
8. Leaving the house without your mobile phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (0r
60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
9. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.
10. You start tilting your head sideways to smile :)
11. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
There has been rain in the catchment areas, but not a lot, and none at our place. I had a comment from Peter in Gympie saying they'd had a reasonable bit of rain. There were a couple of good downpours in the city much to everyone's delight. Hopefully we'll get some more. With level six water restrictions staring us in the face, I certainly hope so. Apparently, we're heading for La Nina conditions, rather than El Nino, which is supposed to be good. I'll believe it when I see it.
Brisbane is the only capital city on level five restrictions, which goes to show how dry South-east Queensland is.
Oh well, we live in hope of water falling from the sky. It's got to sooner or later...preferably sooner.